BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Course so far

Thoughts and Reflections 

We've just been introduced to the course and so far I've found it really interesting. After completing my opening sequence I have been really looking forward to creating a music video.
I have been looking at past years efforts and also just music videos in general and I just think this task should be a lot of fun, I've got a lot of ideas for it!
I really enjoyed it when Jake, a director of music video and commercials, came in to talk to us about his career so far. It was really insightful and just confirmed my excitment for the task ahead!
I am really looking forward to the 12th of July when we recreate the 'In the Sun' music video. I'm not the greatest dancer, but luckily i got cast as just a background dancer, and i would be in full view of the camera. It will be good also to learn about the technical side and all the stuff that goes into creating a music video and the lead up to it.

0 comments: